Friday, June 15, 2007

Week One DONE!

I did it! I completed week one of the Couch to 5K program! Today was great! I was out the door at 5:45. It was such a nice morning to run. I didn't even really feel too tired during my last interval this time. I was like...BRING IT ON! Sunday starts week 2. Then my intervals are 90 seconds running/2 minutes walking. I can do it! Today I wanted to keep going when the guy told me to start walking again after my 60 seconds were up. I know I will not be feeling this way on Sunday.

Today I have my WW weigh in. Hopefully I don't have too much water in my system still by the time I step on the scale. I want it to be a DOWN day today. I was pretty good all week. I didn't track my points at all, but I "think" I was okay.

Tonight I am having a Lia Sophia jewelry party. I love their stuff and can't wait to get some more great pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Stacy, I wouldn't have made it past day 1. I am really impressed, keep it up, you are doing great!