Thursday, June 21, 2007

Week 2 DONE!

I made it through another week on the Couch to 5K! I'm so glad I decided to do this even though this was a tough week. I am SO not looking forward to next week. It is jog 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds, jog 3 minutes, walk 3 minutes. YIKES! Those 3 minutes are going to be the death of me! I was afraid to see what week 4 brought me and I was right, it's a killer.

I am off work from today until July 9th! My boss is on the Mormon Tabernacle Choir tour in Toronto and some other states. Michael's mom and step-dad are supposed to be flying out tomorrow weather permitting. I say weather permitting because they bought a plane after Christmas and his step-dad doesn't have his license to be able to fly in the rain or bad weather yet. Hopefully they will be able to make it. Michael's mom has only been here once when Michael was in his accident and his step-dad hasn't been here at all.

My parents are coming out on June 29th and staying for a week or so. I will get to visit with them on my birthday. They came out last year for my birthday too!

I have a few things to do today:
Take Cameron to school
Go to bank
Clean my office (left it a mess last night)
Go to the 1st grade program
Start a paper
Read a chapter
Take a chapter test
Clean the house

1 comment:

Nicole *Ü* said...

How nice to get some time off because your boss is off!! Unfortunately, that doesn't happen for me! LOL I hope you have a nice vacation visiting with family and celebrating your birthday!!! Keep up the work with your exercise program!! It does sound killer, but you'll be so glad with the results, I'm sure!