Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I've been tagged

A friend from back home tagged me.... Colleen!

james brown or marvin gaye?
James Brown

chinese or indian takeout! EEEWWW, yuck to both.

fleece or knitted blanket? either one. I have three throws in my family room. One is fleece, one is microfiber and one is flannel.

girls with makeup or without? well, for me, I can't go anywhere without makeup. I try on the weekends to not wear any, but usually end up with a full face

costco or whole foods? We're getting a whole foods here so I might be able to experience it. I don't have a costco membership any longer, but have been thinking of getting it again.

wildflowers or arrangements? Wildflowers in the yard, arrangements in the house

tradition or shakeups? Little of both

cello or trumpet? I like the sound of the cello

watch-wearing or no? Can't forget a day!

salt water or fresh (for swimming)? Don't know how to swim

pants or shorts? Jeans. Who wants to see my legs in shorts? I wear capris

chatspeak or absolutely NOT? Only online

digital camera or old-school? Missing my digital. The cat knocked it off the counter. Waiting for this one to come out in July.

Plugged in or wireless? We have a wireless network throughout our house, but I think I am plugged into the wall. I do have a wireless keyboard and mouse.

waltz or tango? Tango is so much sexier to watch.

brian williams or anderson cooper? Cooper

time or newsweek? Time

waterbed or mattress? Mattress

cream and sugar or not? I don't drink coffee and rarely ever drink tea. The tea would have to have both

CNN or BBC News? CNN

iTunes or something else? iTunes. I spend way to much money on music

scented candles or unscented? sented Gold Canyon!

prairie or mountain? Mountains

socks or barefoot? Barefoot at home, socks at work

matt damon or ben affleck? Ben

brass or pewter? Brushed nickel

wool or cotton? Cotton

willow tree or pine? I miss the pines back home. Willow trees are pretty though

gerald ford or jimmy carter? Ford

france or italy? Would love to go to either

electric or gas stove? Electric but would love gas

thrift store or outlet? Thrift stores for books, outlets for anything

japanese garden or english garden? English

sophia loren or liz taylor? Sophia Loren

I tag.... Lilian

5 comments:

heidi larsen said...

i loved reading your answers stacy! did you know that my aunt and uncle founded gold canyon candles? i have some candles at my house for you. you just have to come and get them!

Anonymous said...

So fun to read your answers to all of these questions. So um...what the heck is Whole Foods and where are we getting one?

Anonymous said...

Wow... there are several similarities with how I would answer! Shows how cool we both are!!

Nicole *Ü* said...

I have no idea what Whole Foods is either. Loved reading your answers! And I'm drooling over that camera too!! SOME day I will get a decent digital!!! (At least I hope so! LOL)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy,

F.Y.I. ahead of time. Since Mom and I will be there for your birthday July 5th ... NO NO NO we are not buying you that camera. We will need gas "money" to drive back home. Love You ... Dad