Monday, June 18, 2007

Pictures

We went to Red Butte Gardens today and then to the park to eat lunch and let the kids run around. Here are two pics I took with my new camera. I think they turned out great! I have lots of other pics, but most of them have other people's children in them and I am not comfortable posting them.
I think I am going to have to go to the gardens with my mom when she is here. My mom would LOVE a job at the gardens! She has this strange fascination with pulling weeds. She has asked that I save her some so she can pull mine. Not a problem as I HATE to do yard work. I called her one day and she was at the neighbors pulling weeds because she had run out of weeds in her own yard. STRANGE!!!

I hadn't ever been to the gardens before and walking around with a guide and kids isn't my idea of enjoying the beautiful grounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Mom pulled the neighbors weeds not long ago. They were planning to plant grass finally. Now we just found out the "weed duty" was a waist of time. The neighbor just told Mom they are putting "bark" back down because they are going to move.

See you on about the 29th. Your camera takes great pics. ... DAD

Celeste said...

Glad you liked Red Butte! My sister is getting married there in August '08...should be GORGEOUS!!