Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Week 3, Day 2

Another day down. I am so happy that I have stuck with the running program. I don't see a difference in my body, but at least I am able to run for 3 minutes without feeling like I am going to die. On Sunday I have to run 5 minutes...YIKES!

Today's agenda:
Volunteer at Cameron's school
Go to bank
Do more research for paper
Fix some things on my biology paper
Read a chapter and take test in Nutrition
Read a chapter in biology
Take Cameron to orthodontist
Fix dinner

I barely completed anything from my last list, but I think this one may be doable.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Whew...just reading your 'To Do' list makes me tired! LOL!
Congrats on running like you are. As for me, I'd be dead! Plus, I don't like to run, walk fast maybe, but not run.
Good luck with your exams.