Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Week 1, Day 2

Well, another run/walk down! This one was easier! I got up at 6:00, got everything on, hair up and I was out the door. This time I didn't run around the park. I ran down to the high school and back. It worked out great. However, I thought there were only 6 intervals and I think it ended up being 8. So, I ran for 8 minutes and walked for 720 minutes. My next run/walk is set for Friday morning. I weigh in Friday too so we shall see if adding the exercise really helped.

Today on my agenda:
Take Cameron to school 8:30
Mow & weed whack the lawn 9:30
Shower & get ready 10:45
Go to the bank 11:45
Write a journal article 4:15
Start a journal summary
Read a chapter in nutrition
Take chapter test
Read a chapter in microbiology
Get Cameron's hair cut 4:45
RELAX

If I can get all of that completed I will be happy person!

1 comment:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Wow! I am so NOT a runner! My lungs can't stand the distance. I could sprint in junior high, but I couldn't do any distance running. Ted always used to try to get me to run with him and I think I did go once or twice, but got such bad side aches and was breathing so hard that I just would walk. I can walk super fast, just no running! LOL Good luck with the program! I hope it works out for you!!