Sunday, July 01, 2007

Week 4, Day 1

I did it! I ran for 5 minutes straight during my intervals today. It wasn't really that hard except for my knee hurting. The last 5 minutes I stopped thinking about my knee and did a little better. I was also going downhill so it made it easier too. My knee hurts pretty good right now. I am going to go ice it in a few minutes.

My parents arrived on Friday afternoon. Yesterday we took a drive out to Wyoming to see one of Michael's stores and buy some fireworks. FUN FUN! Today we are going to Costco so I can buy meat and stuff. I don't have a membership any longer so when my parents come out we go. I just opened my last jar of peanut butter from the last time they were out. I am almost out of garbage bags too. It takes me forever to use the stuff from costco.

I have to take my exam on Monday night and just can't get into the studying. I have tried, albeit not very hard considering I have done it in the family room with the tv on. Today I am going to hang out on my computer and type up my notes. That has always helped me before.

Cameron enjoyed his last day of school. They played board games most of the morning and had a pizza party before going home. We got a picture of Cameron with his teacher and one with the principal. I figured I should put her in his scrapbook as well since we were on a first name basis with her near the start of the year. I do have the pics, but my camera is downstairs and I will not feel like walking back up them just to post pics.

2 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Yeah for you!! Keep up your running!! It sounds like you're doing great!! Have fun with your family. Good luck with your tests and studying. And have fun at Costco!! I don't know what I'd do without my membership there!! LOL Sounds like a great end of school for Cameron! How fun to have a picture with the principal and not just the teacher. I need to remember to do that next year with my girls, especially Savanna, who seems to be on a first-name basis with the principal! LOL

heidi larsen said...

wow! you sound like quite the runner. i wish that i could run! i might start trying soon. just got back from ratatouille and it was great!!! we all really enjoyed. well, all of us except for ella. tell me what you think of it. have fun with your parents in town!