Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Week 6, Day 2

I survived another day on the Couch to 5K program. Friday is my last day of week 6 and it is 25 minutes of running. I managed to make my way through 20 minutes, what's another 5? I think I have decided to run in the Break Free run in September. I have a a little over 2 months until the actual day so I should be able to increase my speed too. I really need to head to the track and find out how long it takes me to run a mile.

Today I have a nail appointment and Cameron has an orthodontist appointment. We are going to see what treatment he needs. At our first visit for records he said he may need headgear. Cameron really wants it for some reason. I even showed him what it looks like and he still wanted it. If the DDS does decide he needs it we will most likely put the spacers in today and get his teeth ready for the bands they put on for the headgear. FUN FUN!

When we get home I just get to study and write a paper. Doesn't that sound like even more fun?!

2 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Your running is coming along well!! Keep it up and you'll be running that race!! I can't believe how young they're starting kids in braces these days. Crazy. I really should get Savanna looked at, but affording braces is just next to impossible at the moment. So funny that Cameron wants the headgear!!

Shannon said...

So, how did the ortho. appt go? Did he get fitted for a head gear?
Congrats on your running! I hope it works for me (if I ever get started on it!)