Friday, July 20, 2007

Week 6 DONE!

Another week closer to the end of my Couch to 5K plan. Todays run was tiring....25 minutes. Although I think my walk home was harder and longer. I never know where to run to and then turn around to head back. Today I went yet another different way and I don't think I liked it. I do like that with running you can just leave your house and go...however, I wish there was a trail close by that I could run on. Perhaps there is and I don't know it yet. Week 7 consists of 3 days of running 25 minutes. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! I must say I am proud of myself for sticking to it. I hope I continue to run even after my 9 weeks are over.

I found this on two of my friends blogs, Nikki and Kim. So I decided to find out what flavor I was too.

You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.

You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.


A little update on Cameron and the orthodontist, he does have to get headgear. I can't believe how excited he was when the doctor told him the news. Right now he has spacers in place to get his teeth ready for the cementing of the bands on his molars. On August 7th we get to go in and get the goods. The orthodontist said it will be 1-1.5 years that he has to wear it. For right now he will only have to wear it while sleeping, but if it doesn't go as planned we will have to up the amount of time. He said he will not have to wear it to school...thank goodness!

Today's agenda:
Shower
WW weigh-in
Read last chapter in Nutrition
Take last chapter test
Take nutrition final
Start my research paper for nutrition
Study microbiology
Clean house

I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left of summer semester. I have 2 papers to write for nutrition and a final draft for my microbiology paper left to do. I must get crackin'! Fall semester starts on August 22nd. I am not looking forward to it at all. I am going to be busy and pulling my hair out trying to understand Chemistry. I will probably spend a LOT less time on the computer when that semester starts.

I had to go buy new scrubs yesterday. I put on one of my tops yesterday and it just looked and felt HUGE so I found one that I never wear because it was a little snug before and wore it. It was loose on me, but it looked good. Well, as good as scrubs can look anyway. I bought 4 new sets of them yesterday. I am going to be happy that I am no longer having to keep pulling my pants up and swimming in my shirts.

Well, off to start my day. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: