Sunday, July 22, 2007

Week 7, Day 1

Well, today I couldn't make it my full 25 minutes. I ran for 20 minutes and could barely lift my feet. I decided to walk the rest of the way so I wouldn't fall over and hurt myself. Hopefully Tuesday will be easier and I will make it. I don't really consider this a failure as I am at least out there doing something.

Today consists of lots of studying and pulling weeds. The weeds will have to wait until around 7:30-8:00 as it has been WAY too hot to go out during the daytime hours. Right now it is 76 degrees and it isn't even 7:00!

I know my posts have been pretty boring with no pictures but I haven't taken any lately. SORRY!

2 comments:

heidi larsen said...

i wish that you would take a picture of yourself running. that would be a good picture for your blog! just teasing. you sound so organized all of the time! i am the queen of chaos lately! i am thinking that someday i might like to have a little bit of order to my life. that really is great that you go running, and so early in the morning too. my goal is to be like you someday!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with your perseverance!

I wanna be like you too!!