Thursday, July 05, 2007

Week 4 DONE!

Another week over and done. I am so happy that I have stuck with the Couch to 5K program. It is totally do-able. YIKES!!! I just looked at next week and they think I will be running 20 minutes straight by the last day. How in the world do they think I can go from 5 minute stretches to 20?! Crazy people! I'm going to be super sweaty and I hate to sweat! YUCK!

Shannon and her family came over to celebrate the 4th with us. It was great to see them. The kids had a blast. BTW Shannon, Kaitlyn left her gameboy case and Aidan's gameboy here. I will try to bring it by today while I am out with my mom

Today is my 35th birthday. Where does the time go? I feel like just yesterday I was in high school. Ok, maybe not yesterday as I was feeling my age, but you know what I mean. I can't believe my baby will be 8 this year.

I am going to take Cameron to the rec center today. They have outdoor swimming for the Kid Sport program today so he really wants to go. After I drop him off I am taking my mom to Tai Pan Trading.

My parents are taking off to head back home tomorrow. It has been great to visit and spend time with them. I don't know when we will see them again. I really want to stay here for Christmas this year. People can always come visit us instead. I do love going home for the Holiday, but it is also a pretty hectic time driving all over to make sure we see everyone. IF everyone still lived close to eachother it wouldn't be that bad.

Well, off to get ready for the day. Have a great one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Shannon said...

Hey! I hope you had a great day with your parents yesterday! Thanks for having us over on the 4th. The kids had a great time and it was fun to get to know your mom and dad better.
Aidan's sunburn is healing now, the blisters popped last night but they look so much better!