Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week 5, Day 2

Well, I survived another day of running. Today was two 8 minute runs with a 5 minute walk in between. Friday I do my first 20 minute run. I thought that last 8 minute interval was about to do me in. I forgot my knee strap and could feel the difference. I don't want to forget it on Friday.

Today I am heading to the doctor for my yearly visit and getting my cholesterol checked. I am hoping it is down from last year as they wanted to put me on meds, but I didn't want them to. I said I would work on things and starting in February I finally did start working on it. My blood pressure has gone down already so I think the cholesterol should have too.

I got my microbiology test back last night. Not good! I got a 78, which is a C+. Fortunately she drops one test score...I just HAVE to do better on the next one. The average was 75 so at least I did better than average!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you with the running!! I hope your cholesterol is down - I'm sure the exercise helps!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Ouch on your test, but at least you still passed. Keep up your running! You're doing way better than I am at exercise lately!! LOL

Michele said...

Good for you for taking care of your health!! I know it's not easy to start an exercise regime and actually stick with it, so kudos!! Keep up the great work!

Sorry about your test, but I'm sure you'll do better on the next one. What is your major?