Sunday, July 30, 2006

It's HOT again

I am so tired of this heat! I would really like to go out and pull weeds, but I can't handle the temperatures. I did go out to pick some veggies, but that was about all I could handle. I sure hope the weather cools down soon so I can go outside. I feel like I've stepped into an oven when I open the door.

Michael has finally put together his helicopter and took it out for it's first little flight yesterday. He made some training gear (the x thing with the whiffle golf balls on it) so it has less chance of flipping over and hitting the blades. I took some pictures of him and it today.



You can't really see much on the tiny house picture, but I haven't had a picture of my house recently so that is why I took the photo.

Here are some cute shots of my little man! He had to wear pink to school on Friday and I wanted to take his picture because he was looking too adorable. He loves to pose for the camera! What a ham!


It looks like I will be getting my weather wish soon! I just checked the local news channel to see this..

I'm off on Tuesday so hopefully it will stay as forcasted. I just hope the storm stays away until I am finished! I hope everyone had a good weekend. We didn't do much of anything. We sort of just hung out at home and watched some movies. We have one left to watch tonight and then I can send them back to Netflix and get some new ones. Have a great week! I hope to update again soon!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That helicopter is pretty cool!

I too hope it cools down!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Tuesday looks GOOD!

Love the helicopter. Some of our neighbors have remote control airplanes and now my youngest is begging for one!

Nicole *Ü* said...

So nice to have the cooler weather, but it's warmed up again already. :( The helicopter looks pretty cool. Hope it doesn't crash after all that hard work Michael did putting it together!!

Anonymous said...

K...that helicopter looks awesome. I wonder if Chas would enjoy having one of those. Very cool. And I agree..it's just been way too hot out. Normally, all of us in the circle are out ALL DAY ever day. It has just been too hot. Yesterday was the first day in weeks that we were out. The rest of the week looks really good. YAY! I'm so glad!!