Wednesday, July 26, 2006

1st day of 1st grade!

Look how cute Cameron is with his sun scrunched face! He was so excited to go to school this morning. When he woke up he said, "Mom, do you know what day it is?" I replied with, "Yeah, it's Wednesday." He said, "No mom, it's my first day of 1st grade! Aren't you happy that I am going to be gone all day?" I had to say, "Well, today doesn't matter to me since I have to work, but on Friday I am going to party all day!" Too cute!

We met his teacher yesterday. She seems very nice. I plan on helping a lot this year. I had to stop helping last year when Michael had his accident.
Many of you have asked how I am liking the cricut. I really like it! It is so quick and easy! I bought another cartridge on Monday. What fun! I plan on buying another one next week when I get paid. This thing is addicting. I really hope they some day make it connect to the computer. There is a USB port on the back of it so there is always hope. I do plan on doing some more layouts on Friday after I get my new tires put on in the morning...heck, I will have all day to party! You all really should come over for a scrapping night sometime and you can play with my little beige bug too. How does that sound?

9 comments:

Kim said...

I'm there girlfriend! Let me know when you scrap party is! I wanna come for sure! Your new toy sounds like it's so much fun!
And I can't believe Cameron is off to FIRST GRADE! Dang! Where has the time gone? I love his comment about you being happy he was going to be gone all day. So cute! I bet ya it was a long day for you even though you did have to work, huh? Y'all start school eary! My kids don't go back until August 21st.
**Cute photo of Cameron too!

Nicole *Ü* said...

I want to come play! Just tell me when and remind me how to get there!! LOL Cameron looks darling on his first day of school and with his teacher!! Hope he had a great time! I can't believe Savanna goes back in a month and Sydney starts kindergarten too!!!

Trinka said...

Wow y'all start school early. Here in Texas its Aug 14th. They want to change it to be after Labor Day next year.
Cameron looked handsome for his first day.

Anonymous said...

Cameron is so cute!

I want to come play!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wanna come play! :( Too bad I live so FAR!!

Cameron is adorable - have fun with him gone during the day. I bet it is QUIET around the house when he isn't there. Is he doing year round school?

Anonymous said...

How Cute! He's a sweetie for sure!! I just got a Cricut too and also LOVE it! Have fun playing!

Shannon said...

Cam, looks so cute for his first day pictures! I hope he had a great time!

I'm all for a little bug party. Let me know when and I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP! You have a first grader! I can't believe how much he has grown up! Good grief. They grow up WAY too fast! HEY...love the layouts you did this week! I too kinda have the bug to scrapbook for myself. I just hope I can stay with it and get a few done for MYSELF. It's been so long since I've done pages for my own books. *sigh* I hate that.

Anonymous said...

Stacy, such a cute picture of your little guy!