Saturday, July 22, 2006

One word......

OVERWHELMED

This is how I am feeling right now. I decided to clean my scrapbook room today...UGH! Why oh why did I decide to do it now? Because I really would like to work on something again and with the room in such disarray it is hard to get motivated to do much of anything!

This is what I started with at 2:30 and I sit here typing at 3:30 with it looking about the same if not worse! I started to cull some magazines and ended up going through them tearing out ideas. I finally decided to put the pile aside and start putting some stuff away. Well, not much has been done yet! I still can't see the tabletop, but I am starting to get things off the floor now.
I need my good friend Shannon to come over! You see, Shannon helped me organize my room when Michael bought my shelves for me last year. She was such a help....I just keep thinking that if Shannon were here it would be done by now. Well, back to the grind. Hopefully I can update soon with a much cleaner room. If only I hadn't received such a large amount of product from my QKU convention (not that I am complaining or anything the stuff was/is awesome!)

5 comments:

heidi larsen said...

your scrapbook room doesn't even look messy. i would never take a picture of mine with the way that it looks right now. i am sure that you will get it whipped into shape in no time!

Shannon said...

Hey! I can come over and help you clean it if you want! I live for the organizing!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when mine is a mess! Then I get it all organized, and make another mess! Funny thing about my room, I've only scrapped ONE layout in it since I occupied the space in the beginning of JUNE! LOL! It tood forever to organize it! You'll get it done... and then make another mess! Plus, you'll have fun doing it!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya girlfriend! Mine WAY worse than your and has been a mess since QKU 2005!!! YIKES! I really need to get it cleaned up...

Trinka said...

your scraproom is nothing compared to what mine looks like. I scrap on the floor so guess where all my stuff is? It is nice that Shannon came and helped you last year. Post a pick when you get it done.