Sunday, July 16, 2006

A fast update

I will post more later about the AWESOME weekend that I had at a private, local scrapbook convention. It was so much fun and I have lots of fun things to show when I am finished with them.

During the convention I was told that I don't update my blog very often by two very fun and nice people...Celeste & Kim. Here they are...

So, I am updating my blog. I vow to try to do a better job of updating. There was also talk about clean houses vs. not so clean houses. My house is generally pretty clean. I did mention that my scraproom is not one of these places and I would post a picture when I got home. I also decided to post some pictures of what the main floor of my house looked like when I got home from a weekend away at the convention. My boys kept it pretty clean. I was impressed.


So there you have my pretty clean, but cluttered abode. Oh, and I did throw away the 4th of July mum that was on the front room table...there are no pictures.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...you're funny! LOVED this weekend! We should do something more often! YAY for your boys on the house! I'm soooooo glad to see your scraproom! ;-) LOL!!!

squillen said...

Your house looks so cute, Stacy!! Good for the boys keeping it clean for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Glad you finally threw the mum away! :) I bet you were happy the boys kept the house pretty clean! It was so awesome to meet you!!

Liz

Anonymous said...

LOVE your house, Stacy!!! What a nice surprise to come home to a clean house after a weekend away!! It was so great meeting you this weekend, but I wish we had a chance to chat more. Since we didn't share a table during the rotations it was hard to find time to visit with everyone. Maybe next year we can chat more!!

Shannon said...

I am so glad you got to come this year! It was a blast!
Your scraproom looks about as good as mine does at the moment.
Love ya friend!

JoLynn said...

Howdy! I love your scraproom and it actually is way cleaner than mine. So much fun being with you this year and by the way - I am going to steal your new best friend - HA HA!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pretty clean house to me! LOVE your kitchen counter top! The color looks JUST LIKE MINE! Oh wait... LOL.. it IS the same! Your boys did a great job of keeping the house clean!

Trinka said...

Stacy, I was glad to meet you at QKU.

Oh and your scraproom is so clean...I have things all over my floor.

I was glad my daughter didn't have any parties in my house while I was gone (or at least it was cleaned up well and I didn't notice)

Anonymous said...

Bout darn time you updated your BLOG! Glad to see photos too! I have a better one...of your feet! LOL!
I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you. It was great to get to know you better. I came home to a clean house too. Although, I'm NOT posting any pictures of MY scrapbook room at the moment!

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty clean to me too!! I check your blog at least once a week, so I'm glad you finally updated it!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Stacy - I'm so glad that you were able to attend QKU this year! Wasn't it a blast?! yay for your house being clean and staying that way! :)