Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I SCRAPPED!!!

I haven't done a single layout (except for the QKU ones) in over a year! I decided to start a school album for Cameron using 8x8 pages. I will do his first day of Kindergarten along with the last day pictures too. I am thinking I will put a sports page in if he is doing sports at any time during the years too.The color of his class picture doesn't really match, but I don't care! I scanned the 8x10 in and printed it...this is the color it came out...it should be a bit darker. I used my cricut for the flowers and teacher name.


Here's another I just finished. This used the Cricut George and the retired Stampin' Up! set "Have a Ball"

9 comments:

heidi larsen said...

good for you! i find it easier to just buy a lot of scrapbook stuff than to make a layout and actually use it. i know i already told you this, but cameron is your clone. holy smokes! he looks just like his mom!

{Betsy} said...

I like both of your layouts, Stacy! That is so neat the way you used a soccer ball in place of the o in soccer. I can't wait to see more of your work!

Shannon said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy that you started it! They are awesome pages!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Stacy! So are you lovin' the Cricut??

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!!!! I don't know why you would think anyone would laugh because these are CUTE!! I LOVE the paper you chose for the first layout! Is that doodling, sewing, or a stamp that you used around the edges? LOVE it!!! I'm also glad that I know you have a blog! I'm adding it to my list of favorites!!

Kim said...

I suppose that clean room of yours was just screaming at you to come scrap! Good for you! I love those layouts! You did an AWESOME job. Cute subject if I may say so.
When can I come play with your new toy?

Trinka said...

Wow...really a year huh.

You did a great job on your layouts!

I have heard good things on the Cricut. How do you like it?

Anonymous said...

Cool! Great LOs!!! Good for you!! Have fun playing with your cricut!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on those layouts Stacy! How's that Cricut working out for you??