Sunday, August 06, 2006

Cards Galore!

For Christmas this past year my parents bought me the QVC card making kit item #F10915 if you are interested. I finally took everything out of the box yesterday and made a bunch of cards. I have almost completed the kit. I took pictures of the different cards. They are a bit blurry as I didn't use my flash and I had to breathe when I snapped them. They aren't terrible though.



They were fun to make and really got my juices flowing again. I made this card using a kit from One Page At a Time.
On another note, I just purchased my math textbook from eBay. I can't wait to get it. I really want to look through it to see just what I have gotten myself into. I did stop at a school bookstore yesterday to make sure I get the correct book and to see what it was like. At first glance it looks like what I was studying for to take my placement exam. I'm sure there will be things in there that I am not sure of and will need some help. I am nervous and excited at the same time to start school. My first day is August 25th!

13 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Love that last card, Stacy! I made all of the QVC kit ones too. Everyone I gave them to loved them. I almost felt guilty because they were so easy!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I too love that kit! I think I have 5 of them and gave 2 away as gifts...too fun!

Kim said...

Adorable cards! Don't ya love them? Now, you'll have them ready at your fingertips. I liked 'your' card the best though!
More power to you for taking a math course. There is NO WAY I could even begin to tackle what you are. You go girl! More power to ya! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the cards! awesome!

heidi larsen said...

good luck with school stacy! that's awesome. i need to go back some day. i have my associates degree and maybe a year after that, but i have about one more year to get my bachelor's. probably more. things have changed so much since i last went to the U. cute cards too! i think i might have that card kit. i will have to make them.

Anonymous said...

Great job on all the cards!! I had fun putting those together too! Your last card is magnificent!! Very nice!

{Betsy} said...

What a thoughtful gift from your parents! Cute cards, too...I like your One Page At A Time card the best! I hope your math class goes well.

Betsy

Shannon said...

Love the cards! You did an awesome job!
Good luck in school!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Such cute cards!! What a fun gift from your parents!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!

Congrats on going back to school, tha is awesome!!

Trinka said...

Wow great cards. I love this kit. I need to check into this QVC stuff.

Anonymous said...

WOW! what awesome cards!!! I also love the one you made with the One Page at a Time kit!

Laurie said...

hey there! these cards are awsome girl!!! nice and easy from the sounds of things! good stuff!