Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's DONE!

My clean room!
It feels so good that it is finally clean! How long can I keep it this way? I guess if I was as anal about this room as the rest of my house it would be clean forever. I wonder why I let this room get so out of hand!

Before I was even done cleaning it yesterday I ran to Roberts to buy more stuff. What's up with that?! I bought more Chatterbox papers and a black 8x8 album to do a school album for Cameron.

Today I ran to Michaels and Joanns to buy even more! I really wanted a Cricut and Michaels had a 40% coupon that didn't exclude the machine so I went and bought the last one that they had. I ran across the street to get another cartridge from Joanns using their 40% off coupon too! What a great morning! Shannon, I thought about stopping by but I figured you would be working. If anyone has an extra Joann's coupon that you aren't going to use I would love to have it! ;)
Now I have to start scrapping again and I think I can with a clean room and a new toy! What fun! Cameron just walked in my room and asked why everything is so clean. I guess he got used to this room being the sty too.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

OHHH! I am so jealous! I may have to come over and play with you!
You were right I was working today. We will need to get together soon though!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks AWESOME Stacy! You'll have to let me know what you think about the cricut! OR you should have a play party and invite ME!!! ;-) LOL!

Kim said...

I like Celeste's idea! Invite us all over to play with your new toy in your clean room!
Dang girl...you cleaned your room so good! Now that means I gotta go do mine! UGH!

Anonymous said...

Well all the hard work paid of Stacy! The room looks nice and clean! LUCKY you to get the cricut at that discount!

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great! Mine is almost there! How fun about the Cricut. You'll hae to give us a full review of it!

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great! You'll have to let us all know how you like your new toy! It seems very interesting to me!!!

JoLynn said...

So jealous! I want a cricut!!!