Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am alive!

Hello!! I'm so sorry I ditched the blog for awhile. I've been busy and that's the truth! I ended up not being able to do the page a day thing...it was just too time consuming. I will try to catch up after the house is painted.

Physiology is going well so far. I had a quiz last Friday and missed two. It seems most people missed the same one I missed. I have another quiz this Friday and possibly an exam on Monday. I don't know if I am quite ready for an exam but if we wait any longer I will have too much to process.

We just started painting the interior of our house this weekend. Why oh why did we decide to do this? It took most of the day on Saturday to paint the ceiling in our bedroom, scrapbook room and upstairs hallway. I was supposed to be painting a little today, but I don't know if that is going to happen now.

I had my nail appointment this morning and then met my friend Celeste for lunch. We went to Red Butte Cafe. I was so glad that she was able to get away from work for awhile to meet me. She mentioned in her comment on my last post that we NEED to get together soon and I had just read that comment this morning so on my way to my nail appointment I gave her a call and she said yes! It was great to catch up with her for awhile.

I checked Lisa Bearnsons blog this morning and found out I won one of her drawings that she had. I can't wait to get my Hot Chocolate kit from her! Yay me!

After I get Cameron from school I should probably do the painting that I told Michael I would try to get to. Well, I need to put some groceries away and get ready to leave to pick up Cameron.

5 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Good luck with all the painting. I usually leave that to Ted - he's better at it than I am. LOL

Lilian said...

LOL!! I was just reading LB's blog and saw your name on there!!! I recognized your email address and thought "hey, I know Stacy!!!" Congratulations!

I also wish you luck with the paining. It's probably the thing that I like the least as far as remodeling and decorating goes.

Stacy said...

LOL, I am sure Lilian meant painting, but she was correct it is "paining"!

Shannon said...

Let me know if you want help with the painting, I don't mind it. (I actually love to paint, it is the prep work that I hate).
Congrats on winning LB's contest! You are so good at winning those sorts of things!

heidi larsen said...

congratulations on winning the hot chocolate on lisa bearnson's blog! yay for you! you seem to have good luck with the blog contests!