Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Two more layouts

I don't love or even like this layout, but I had to get one posted before midnight at Big Picture Scrapbooking so I quickly threw one together.Again, not loving this one either, but it is done. I found a paper tearing template online which made it MUCH easier to try my hand and digital paper tearing. I have been wanting to do layouts about our home so if we ever move, which is inevitable, we will have a record of our home. I don't have many pictures of our house in Washington so I made sure I took some of our home here in Utah.Well, school didn't start for me yesterday. My instructor never made it back from her Christmas vacation. It is supposed to start tomorrow. I sure hope it does because I was really looking forward to a new semester.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

I actually like your layouts! I don't see what you don't like? I also like the idea of taking pictures of your house. Imagine 5 or ten years from now, it will most likely be different and you'll look back and love seeing the "way it was."

Nicole *Ü* said...

Good idea to take pictures of your home!! I like the LOs that you did too!! I know I need to document my home too, but first to clean it!! LOL