Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

I haven't put new pictures on my computer yet from New Years Eve, but they will be coming shortly. Cameron did manage to stay up until 12:00. I was surprised that he made it and did it without a nap. I however, fell asleep watching a movie, but I was up to ring in the new year.

I've been having so much fun doing digital scrapbook pages. I did this page yesterday using the Deacon's Closet kit by Flergs @ scraphead.comI did this one tonight before dinner... using the Rough & Tumble kit also by Flergs @ scraphead.comI don't understand why they don't save as brightly when I save them for the web as they do when I have photoshop open, but at least they look good when printed.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

I really like your layouts Stacy! I love the digi kits you used!

I also read your entry below about your wonderful Christmas. It looks like you all had a wonderful day.

(I noticed your tables in your living room... the EXACT same as mine!! - so funny we have the same furniture AND countertops! We have great taste!)

Shannon said...

These are great! You really are doing awesome at the digi scrapping! Those photos of Cameron are so cute!