Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Start of school & a layout

Today was my first day of the semester. It was pretty boring as all we talked about was the syllabus and how she tests. Since I already had this instructor for anatomy I pretty much knew alot of what she was saying and I had already looked at her syllabus online. I have already started reading the chapters for Friday. Hopefully I will stay on top of the reading this semester.

Here is the scrapbook page for today. I had fun with this one. I am not liking the ripped paper (the brown and red long strip) so I will pr0bably mess with it later. I am going to find a different brown paper for underneath the red to make it look better. I had fun figuring out how to thread ribbon through a hole and to cover up part of the flower. I've had this photo editing software since I got my Mac this spring, but I didn't know how to use it. I've had fun learning. I do like the layout this time though. It is pretty fun making pages about rooms in the house. Off to read more of my physiology book and watch a little television before I head to bed.

2 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

This one's cute too! And I like the tearing. I think it looks nice. Good luck with your new class!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love your lo! Don't change a thing.