Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Still more house layouts

Getting closer to being done with the house layouts.Today I have plans to find some new lamps for my bedroom and possibly one for the family room. I am tired of the ones we have. I may even look for something to decorate the master bedroom with, but I doubt it since I really want to paint it first. We will be painting our entire house soon...oh how NOT fun that will be. We are doing it ourselves and are planning on painting the ceiling too. UGH! First we need to buy one of those Little Giant ladders. I'm a little leary of standing so far up to paint our walls, but I will have to be the one to do it since Michael won't get on the ladder that high up. I wonder why!

Other things on the agenda for today:
Plan some menus
Go to the bank
Head to Gardner Village to pick up a Valentine table runner pattern
Go over my notes for physiology
Listen to my physiology lecture from yesterday
Pick up the clutter in the house
Take Cameron to the doctor
Take Cameron to ice skating
Watch a little TV
Read a book

6 comments:

Lilian said...

I have still never been to Gardner Village!!! Your layouts are so cool. I love that you are documenting the rooms of your house!

Leigh said...

Your getting good at these digital layouts! I really need to try it more.

Sharla Hunt said...

Sounds like a busy day. Make sure to share pictures of your newly painted house. How is your physiology class going?

Celeste said...

Great layouts Stacy! We NEED to get together SOON!

heidi larsen said...

what a great idea! scrapping your house! i wish i had of done that in the past.

Nicole *Ü* said...

Sounds like a fun class, but even clicking on the link I couldn't figure out what punch needle was. LOL I'll have to Google it. Your LOs are great!! I especially love the black, white, and red one on your previous post. I really love that color combo right now!!