Sunday, January 13, 2008

More house layouts

I think I only have about 7 more layouts to do on the house and then I think I will be done with it unless I add some outside yard pictures.I took Cameron to the ice rink today so he could show me how well he did yesterday during practice. I decided that I would try my feet at skating too. I spent $3.50 to go around the rink ONE time all while holding onto the wall. Oh my heck, that ice is slippery! I don't see how Cameron does it. This was my first time ever on ice skates and most likely my last. Cameron wanted to hold my hand and help me away from the wall. How sweet, but I would most likely have crushed him when I fell.

Shannon and I went to a punch needle class at the fabric store, Pine Needles, in Gardner Village yesterday. It was fun. We made a little heart. I would post it, but it is on the counter in the kitchen and I don't feel like getting up to get it and scan it. You can click here on Pine Needles and then on punch needle on the site to see what it is. I wanted to buy the punch needle, but they wanted $42 for the darn thing. I looked online when I got home and it is about the same price with shipping from other places. I might have to bite the bullet and buy it so I can make more cute little projects.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Naturally I love the layouts. But I have to tell you that I giggled at your honesty about not wanting to get up and scan your newest creation to post on the blog!!! Seriously made me laugh! Love it!