Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ice skating and a layout

Cameron decided that he wants to take up Ice Hockey. I shudder at the thought of lost teeth, but from what I can tell they now wear face masks that will not allow the puck to enter and they were mouth guards. Before Cameron can begin ice hockey lessons he has to have a little bit of ice skating under his belt. He began his first lesson yesterday. He fell quite a bit but the instructor thinks they gave him too big of skates so on Tuesday we will try a smaller pair and see if that doesn't help some.Here is my layout for today. I have so many darn pictures that I need to get on pages that I will not run out before this months challenge is over. I might have to try and do a page per day in February too. I start school tomorrow and hopefully it won't be as challenging as last semester. Although I highly doubt it will since I am only taking one class this time around.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Cameron looks so cute skating!
Good luck in school today! I know you will do great!
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Janet M said...

Good job on getting a layout a day done and they look great. Cute ice skating pictures.
janet

Nicole *Ü* said...

Yeah, I can imagine being nervous about your son and ice hockey, but maybe he'll grow out of wanting to do it?? LOL I love the pictures of him skating. So fun!! Cute LO too!!

G.G. said...

Awesome. Can't wait to start seeing game day pics ;).