Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Menu Plan Monday...a day late


Monday: Hamburgers with chips
Tuesday: Crunchy tacos
Wendesday: Spicy Oven Fried Chicken with salad
Thursday: Soup and sandwiches
Friday: Chili rubbed Pork Chops with green beans

Okay, so I was a day late. The reason for the soup and sandwiches almost every week is that Michael goes out one night a week usually and I don't like to cook for just Cameron and myself.

I FINALLY got my biology test back today that I took on the 16th. I totally did NOT want to see my score when the girl next to me called my name. I didn't feel good about this test at all. I was very excited to see that I received a 93! I got an A! One point lower and it would have been a B. However, if it wasn't for the 7 points of extra credit I would have had a B anyway. Thank goodness for those extra credit points.

I had my WI last week and lost another 1.4 pounds! I am down 6.6 pounds altogether now. I would have done better, but we ate out 3 times last week! They said I must have made some good choices since I didn't gain anything. I think I did too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an entire week late for posting this but I love that you post your weekly menu! Soup and sandwiches are a FAVE in this house!! The spicy chicken sounds good!!!

Congrats on getting such a great grade AND for your weight loss!