Saturday, February 10, 2007

First Tooth

LOST!















Cameron has been waiting and waiting to lose is first tooth and it finally happened. When he was about 5 I told him he would lost his first tooth when he was 6. Well, 6 came and left and no sign of a lose tooth. He remembered what I had told him and then told me that I lied. I told him I didn't lie, but most children do lose their first tooth around the time they are 6. Yesterday was the day and he was so excited! When I picked him up from school he told me that it was bleeding and that he had twisted it. I told him I would pull it when we got home. He wasn't too keen on the idea, but I told him it wouldn't hurt, but it would bleed. So, he put his head in my lap, I had my kleenex and I just put a finger under it and yanked. It was out. He said hey don't pull it that way, it hurt. Then I told him it was out and he had to feel it to believe me. Then we had to clean his mouth out and put some gauze on the site to stop the bleeding. He put his tooth in a bag and right under his pillow it went!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cam ... Your Mommie was right -that was suppose to pop out when you were 6 years old. Your just a "STRONG BIG BOY" and you had the "Superman Power" to hold on to it longer. Good thing it did not come out when you were sleeping you may have swallowed it and wake up missing something. CONGRATULATIONS hope the Tooth-Fairy found you. ... Love ya ... Papa & Nama

Kim said...

Way to go Cameron! Congrats on loosing your first tooth. Pretty cool huh? Can your tongue leave the space alone or does it find that gap all the time? Hope the Tooth Fairy finds you and leaves you something extra special.

Shannon said...

WoooHOO! Yeah Cam! I know how long you've been waiting for you teeth to start coming out! I hope the tooth fairy left a great surprise for you!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Yeah!! How fun!! Savanna has lost several, the first in kindergarten at age 5. So far, though, Sydney hasn't lost one. She may hold out as long as Cameron did!! LOL So, what did the Tooth Fairy leave?? Something good I hope!! *Ü*