Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sorry

I forgot to post the Monday Menu list...so here it is a few days late


Monday: Soup and sandwiches
Tuesday: Parmesan Chicken with brocolli and salad
Wednesday: Shake & Bake Chicken with green beans and salad
Thursday: Spaghetti with meatballs and salad
Friday: Turkey Chili with cornbread

I got my test back on Tuesday! I got a 98!! I was so thrilled. I am not looking forward to the next test I am taking next Friday. There is so much information and the instructor was so motivational when she said that most people do not do well on the second test. She says it is the hardest one. I guess I will be doing LOTS of studying this weekend and all next week to prepare.

I'm going in to meet with an advisor today because I had them evaluate my former college classes to see what will transfer. I ended up having 37 credits transfer and I won't have to take the psychology or English, but I think I really should take the wrting class because I haven't written anything for a class since 1992! I am sure there will many papers I will need to write during my schooling and I could use all the help I can get. So, essentially I am going today to see what they advise.

I have my WW weigh-in tomorrow. I think I have been doing pretty good. I guess only tomorrow will tell.

I am still working on Beary's sweater. I'm almost done with one arm then I have to start the other. It isn't hard once I get started, but I am using the smallest needles possible when I first start the arm and it really hurts my hands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking on your site for your menu ideas.... it gives me ideas. :o)

Congrats on the test and good luck in deciding on whether or not to take an English class. I think it would be fun though, so I say go ahead and do it. :o)

I love the sweater you are making. I wish I knew how to knit. It is something I have been wanting to learn for so long. Anyways, I can't wait to see it finished