Monday, March 05, 2007

Another week gone by...

I have been too busy to update the ole blog. So, I am doing it today. Here is my menu for the week...


Monday: Sloppy Joes with fries
Tuesday: Chili rubbed pork chops, broccoli with salad
Wednesday: Szechuan chicken with peanuts over rice
Thursday: Turkey with stuffing and cinnamon apples
Friday: Parmesan chicken fingers with salad and peaches

I had my WI last Friday and lost another 2.2 pounds! I am down 8.8 now. I am hoping that I make it over the 10 mark this week! Howevever, we are going on vacation next week so I hope I don't blow it too terribly! We will have a fridge and microwave though so I might just have to take a trip to the store for stuff for me to eat.

I have another test tomorrow...wish me luck. There are still so many things I am not sure of this time around. I hope the test isn't written as confusing as the last one.

Nikki...I made sure there were new dinner ideas for you this time around! LOL

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Stacy, Your dinners always sound so good! It makes me wish I wasn't working evenings so I could start cooking again. It has to be basic around here for Aaron to cook it.
Sorry I missed seeing you guys on Sunday. I heard Lucy is really cute.

Michelle Quinno said...

Yum, menu sounds delish!

Hope you can stick with the diet and enjoy your vacation too! It's so hard to do. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss!! I know it isn't easy.
Good luck on your test - I hope it goes well and have a great time on vacation!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Oooohhhhh!!! These all sound REALLY good!! Hope you enjoy(ed) them!! Good luck on your vacation and congrats on losing so far!! I lost a few pounds before we went on vacation and, considering it was a cruise ship, I gained that plus a few extra back!! LOL I hope you have better luck than I did!!