Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bears sweater

Here is the little sweater I am working on for Cameron's bear Beary. I tivo Knitty Gritty on DIY network and watched a bunch of them after class yesterday. So, I downloaded the pattern, ran to Roberts for some sport weight yarn and came home to start knitting. I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning trying to fix something I messed up on, but ended up starting over this afternoon. So, here it is so far...it is a pretty red, but looks pretty orange on my screen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to knit. I was never too advanced. So far the sweater looks cute!

Kim said...

Cool sweater! Your good. I have never been able to knit. I think those knitting needles would be weapons to me!

Nicole *Ü* said...

What a cute sweater!!! I keep thinking I'd like to try knitting again. I used to crochet, knit, latch hook, all sorts of stuff when I was younger. I run out of time as a mom!! LOL Congrats on your test and good luck on your next one!!!