Friday, February 16, 2007

It's been a week!

Time sure does fly right on by! I never did get my menu up for this week and I am not going to do it this late in the week. You will have to wait for next Monday when I will attempt to post it.

I had my WI this morning and I am down 5.2 pounds! I haven't felt good this week so I wasn't getting in all the food I should be eating, but I still managed to lose weight! Hooray!

I had to take my biology test today. There were 12 questions I pretty much had to guess on. If I got them all wrong and everything else all correct I will have a 76% on it. Not good! There were some extra credit points too so those should help if I get them correct.

I am not doing much today. I need to try to get better. My head feels like crapola! I've been dealing with a sinus problem since Monday and it is making my head and teeth hurt. I hate feeling like this. I was the same way a few weeks ago too. I thought I was over getting sick for the season. Oh well.

So for my agenda today:
Clean house
Read biology lab for tomorrow
Read chapter 7 in book
Watch some shows I have tivo'd
Relax

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, I hope you are feeling better by now. I hate hate hate sinus problems because it feels as though my whole body hurts when my head hurts like that!!!

Good job on the weight loss!

Shannon said...

AHH, I'm sorry your not feeling well. We've all been sick around here too. Fell better soon! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well Stacy...hope you feel better SOON!

Good luck on Biology!