Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hello!!

Not too much to report today. I took my test last Tuesday and won't know the results until this Tuesday hopefully. I liked it when I took my math tests I could just get the instructor to correct it when I was done, but I can't do that with this one. Oh well, I just have to wait a week or so to see how horrible I did. Actually I didn't find the test too difficult, but that sort of scares me. I could have either done really well or really bad. Alot of the class thought the test was pretty hard.

I would love to report that my scraproom is all cleaned up and organized, but it really looks worse than it did in the picture last week. Hopefully I can work on it today. I had plenty of time to work on it yesterday, but I ignored it. Both Cameron and Michael were gone Friday night and Cameron came home last night. We pick up Michael at the airport tonight. Cameron went to Moab to go jeeping with a friends family. He had fun, but he said he thought they were going to die. He must have gotten that from Cindy! She told me she is never going to do that again...I guess I really don't want to know what happened. Michael has been in Orlando since Friday for a business conference. He says he can't wait to be home.

I finally took the plunge and joined Weight Watchers. I am hoping that you all will be seeing less of me now. I've just been so bummed about my weight for so long that I just had to do it. I prepaid for 10 weeks so I need to stay commited. I know I can do it!

I know I said I didn't have much to report and here I am rambling on and on and on. On that note, I booked us a short trip to Disneyland next month! Cameron is so excited! We were supposed to go last March, but Michael had his accident in December so it was postponed. We are driving and only staying for 3 nights, but I think that will be plenty of time and we can always go again if we need to some other day.

I've been knitting again. My fingers are aching from lasts nights adventure. I finally finished a scarf my mother-in-law wanted me to make so now I am just making something fun. I'm trying my hands at a fair isle sweater for one of Camerons teddy bears. I will post pictures along the way. This is my first time using 5 needles to knit with. Talk about confusing.

Ok, I am done. I am going to shower, get to the grocery store and come home and watch The Devil Wears Prada!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sounds like you have been busy! I'm sure you aced your test! When are you going to Dland in March? We are headed out to San Diego then for Aidan's trip to the Wild Animal Park.