Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I have to do today
(Thursday Thirteen)
1. Remember to leave earlier to take Cameron to daycare.
(They've closed down a road for construction for a month)
2. Take some change to the bank for deposit
(It's been sitting here way to long)
3. Try to collect money from a patient who refuses to pay.
(I don't like confrontation so this will be hard)
4. Take Cameron to swimming.
5. Vacuum the house.
6. Clean off my scrapbook table.

(I need to work on a swap and there's just too much stuff on it)
7. Pick up books from the library.
8. Do some spelling with Cameron.
9. Scrub the toilets, counters, showers.
10. Finish up some laundry
11. Read a few chapters before bed.

(Need to work on my Fall into Reading challenge)
12. Work on swap
13. Make a list of what needs to be done Fri
day.
(I'm sure that will be longer than this list.)
14. Sweep off porch.

15. Get out Halloween decorations.

Gosh, that was a hard list to type up today. I normally have about 7 things I need to take care of, but today there is just a lot to be accomplished. I hope your Thursday is more relaxed than mine will be.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day! Perhaps I would get some scrapbooking done if I put it on my schedule. If you have some time, I hope you will stop by my blog and take a look at my Thursday Thirteen- The World When I was born.

Anonymous said...

Lots to do! Good luck getting it all done! :)

Happy Thursday. :)

Chaotic Mom said...

Hey, I wish you the best on the collections thing. I don't like confrontations, either.

I've posted my Thursday Thirteen, too. Enjoy! ;)

K said...

Sounds like a busy day today!! Good luck w/ getting everything done!

Have a great Thursday!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day! The confrontation thing would be especially hard.

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy, busy! Hope some of it will be fun (like the reading and scrappin')!!

Brandi said...

I am curious to know what a swap is...I am new to blogging and was wondering if it was something on here or something you are doing at your house?