Sunday, October 01, 2006

Out for a Sunday drive

After church today we went up Butterfield Canyon. What a beautiful drive! The road is pretty much only big enough for one car and I really recommend a 4x4 if you head up to the very top. It was pretty bumpy! Here are some pictures from our outing.


We stopped for lunch in Tooele, grabbed some stuff at the store and now we are finally home.

I had my test yesterday. I wasn't feeling all that confindent when I went in, but I got a 100%! My second one ever on a math test! Yeah me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful drive!

Congrats on your test!!!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Congrats on your test!

What beautiful pictures! I Love it when the leaves change colors!
Love the pics of your family, too!

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL! Those colors are stunning. We don't see scenery like that in south Texas, so thanks for sharing. The pictures of y'all are great too!

Congrats on making yet another 100! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on your test! That's awesome! Beautiful pictures! I love fall - when the leaves change to those stunning colors! tfs!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on your test!

I love those pictures. It looks like the weather was perfect! (and your little man looks just like you!)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!!!!!

Shannon said...

Congrats on your test! Those pictures are beautiful, but my favorite is the one of you!

Stacy said...

Thanks Shannon...my squinty eyes and everything.