Friday, October 06, 2006


Appetizer

Name a song you know by heart.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider (I know, that is lame, but that is all I could think of. I'm sure I know lots by heart.)
Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Umm, pass gas.
Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
I never use it. I don't like the stuff. It's all too strong. They have a new kind out that doesn't have alcohol in it, but it leaves an icky aftertaste.
Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
Hmm, I don't get too embarrasses so I don't really have an answer for this one.
Dessert
What was the last food you craved?
The Pie pizza (didn't get it either!!)

Today is going to be a pretty lax day for me. I'm going to work more on my swaps, declutter some areas of the house, pack a bag and do some reading. We have Michael's company picnic tomorrow up in Midway. Michael is staying up there tonight with a bunch of guys and I will be picking him up before the picnic to take a ride on the Heber Creeper then we will head to the picnic for a late lunch. After the picnic we will be heading to Homestead to spend the night. I have stayed at the Homestead resort twice and LOVE it. Each time it has been this weekend too. The days are usually pretty nice and the evenings a bit chilly. This is the first time we will be taking Cameron with us.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Friday's Feast. :) I'm still fairly new myself - this is only my fourth week.

Great feast, and have a happy Friday. :)

Nicole *Ü* said...

Sounds fun!! We need to do the Heber Creeper, especially when Thomas comes. Conner would go nuts for that. The Homestead is very nice. Have a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Friday.

I remember that itsy-bitsy spider song too.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time in Midway and the Homestead!