Monday, October 09, 2006

Menu Plan Monday


Today is my first Menu Plan Monday. We have a fairly busy week so it will be fairly simple.

Monday: Soup and Sandwiches
Tuesday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches (crockpot)
Wednesday: Meatball Minestrone Soup, Rolls
Thursday: Cheesy Chicken with Rice
Friday: Pizza

I hate it when my weeks are so busy that I have to do things quick. Today and tomorrow we have swimming. Then I work on W, Th. I have school Friday night so I will pick up a pizza on the way home. How boring is this week?

We had a great time this weekend up in Midway and Homestead. Cameron has only stayed in a hotel once before so they whole way there he was very excited and asked if every building was the hotel. When we finally got to the hotel he wanted to go swimming right away. We made him wait about 30 minutes before we went and he had a BLAST! Tomorrow is his last night of this swimming session and he is doing awesome! He is finally moving up to the second level. I just loved watching him tonight. He was so confident in what he was doing. He would swim back to the wall from his teacher then look at me giving me the "thumbs up" sign. Too cute!

I will post pictures tomorrow from our Heeber Creeper outing. I don't think I took any pics at Homestead to share, but I might have. I will have to look tomorrow.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hello! Thanks for sharing your menu. Sounds like you have a busy week planned. Laura

Shannon said...

Mmm. That meatball minestrone sounds good. I would love the recipie for that one!
Glad you had a great time at homestead! I was surprised to not get a call to have Cameron come over, but it's great that he had fun too!

Stacy said...

This was a company picnic weekend and we just decided to stay up there too. Cameron loved it when we went to a hotel before so we thought we would take him. However, next October I will be calling you Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Oooh yummy...your menu sounds delish! I have been doing menus for almost a year and I love it. I end up spending a TON lesd money AND time at the store as a result. Chas is actually at the Homestead every day and evening this week for a sales conference. Poor guy. LOL!