Monday, October 23, 2006

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I didn't follow any menu plan. I think we only ate dinner as a family twice. This week I vow to be different. I haven't been doing very well with my daily blog updates, but again, I vow to be different.

Monday: Taco Soup with chips
Tuesday: Sloppy Joes with fruit
Wednesday: Cheesy Chicken with Rice and broccoli
Thursday: Mock Chicken Pot Pie
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Chili with cornbread

I have a test this Friday and this time I really am freaking out over it. We've done 11 sections in the past two weeks and some of them are downright HARD!! Can I just tell you that I HATE story problems?!?!?

Tomorrow is Cameron's 7th birthday! Boy does time sure go quickly!!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Good luck on the exam! Your menu sounds great for the week! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Yum, love taco soup and that cheesy chicken and broccoli dish!
Good luck with your test.

Anonymous said...

Great menu, again seems that a lot of you are doing Chili this week, yummy :)

Good luck with the exam :)

Shannon said...

You will do great on your test!
I can't believe that Cameron is turning another year older already! Cam, I hope your birthday is great tomorrow!

heidi larsen said...

i need to do that. the menu. such a great idea. all of your food choices sound so great! what time do you need us over for dinner? ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Hope your test goes well :)

I tenatively have taco soup and sloppy joes on my menu as well. Two meals we both love. But, I have them penciled in for the weekend, since I never know if we'll get a chance to eat out or pick something up if we get busy.

Great menu, have a wonderful week!

Margaret said...

Good luck on your exam. We had cornbread with our lentil soup last week. Hmmmm there's buttermilk left. Maybe I'll whip up another batch tomorrow.

Kim said...

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!

Secondly, you have me starting to plan my meals a week at a time. It beats the heck out of standing in front of the freezer at 5:00 PM wondering what I'm gonna make!

And thirdly, you don't need to worry about your test. You're gonna ace it like all the others. You need to give yourself more credit. You go girl!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Sounds like a good dinner week for you guys! I just went to a mini class this morning about doing freezer meals and we made a stuff manicotti dish that actually turned out to be really easy. I was planning to fix it for dinner tonight but had other things come up, so it's on the menu for tomorrow night to make sure we like it before I make a couple more for the freezer! LOL I have a list on my fridge of meals I can make with the groceries I bought this week, but not a set day for them. Just some guidelines. Baby steps for me!! LOL Good luck on your test!