Monday, September 11, 2006

YEEHAW!!!!

No, I didn't turn cowgirl on ya. I had my first math test on Saturday and I got a 100%!!! I have NEVER gotten a 100% on a freakin' math test before in my life. I just hope it continues this way. However, I am sure it is just going to keep getting more difficult as time goes on. I just had to share my happiness with everyone.

Not much has been going on. We had a busy weekend running all around town. We bought Cameron a new monitor/tv for his room. I never wanted him to have a tv in his room, but I am tired of him hanging out in mine. I get sick of the kids playing in my room and all the toys that end up in there. Now they have no excuse. They can play video games and watch tv in his room. If you are wondering why I don't just have them in the family room....well, I don't like toys downstairs and I hate to have the tv on during the day. Cameron now has the nicest monitor (23") in the house and it is a lcd tv too. It is very nice, but I told him he will not be getting much for his birthday or Christmas this year.

Off to pick up the house so I don't have to do it tomorrow. I am getting my blood tested in the morning for the thyroid issue then possibly taking Cameron to the fair. Michael isn't up for walking around that long. It still hurts him to be up and about for a long time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your test! That is AWESOME!

My kids had TV is there rooms when they are younger but then I took them out and boy am I glad! I'd much rather they go to sleep to music than TV which is what they would end up doing...the little stinks!

Have fun at the fair! We didn't even go this year.

Anonymous said...

Oh and GOOD LUCK on getting your thyroid thing figured out. I just had half of mine removed...not fun.

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I told you you would do great on your test!
I hope you guys have a great time at the fair. We didn't end up going this weekend, but maybe we will go tonight for awhile.

Kim said...

Congrats! That is so AWESOME! More power to ya.

Have a good time at the fair. That sounds fun!

Good luck with your Thyroid. Hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Woohooooo Stacy!!! Let us know how the thyroid test went, hope all is ok! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the test!! I have never recieved 100% on a math test and highly doubt I would today.

let us know how the blood test went!! I hope all is well!

heidi larsen said...

you are a smartie! good job on your test!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Congrats on your math test! Hope all goes well with your thyroid. I had issues with that a few years back and I'm glad it's OK now!