Friday, September 01, 2006

A clean house and one for sale!

So I finally cleaned my house today! I was done by 1:10 just in time to leave to pick up Cameron from school. I decided to take pictures and give you a little tour of my home. I will leave out the scrapbook room since I have shared that many times. I wish you could smell my house too....it just smells so nice!

Front room when you walk through the door


Family Room & Kitchen/Dining Area


Guest Room & Michael's computer area


Laundry room/Garage entrance to left of doorway


Master Bedroom/Bathroom



Cameron's Room & Bathroom



















I tried pasting some of these pics together and making them smaller, but blogger was having ISSUES and flipping them in weird directions so we have a BIG post today.

The house that is for sale is Michael's mothers in WA. You really should take a look at it and decide to move to WA. When you go to the link make sure you click on the PHOTO GALLERY. This house has come a LONG way since they bought it. The kitchen area used to be pretty small and was downstairs. They pretty much gutted the house to make it look this way. I haven't seen it finished in person, but I bet it is just spectacular!

Check it out here! Follow my link. THE HOUSE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY a clean house!!! Isn't it nice??

WOW, the house for sale is beautiful and something I could NEVER afford!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow! I want that waterfront home!!!!!!!! Will they take away a few zeros at the end?!! LOL

Yours looks very nice. Love that yellow in the family room. Nice color!