Friday, September 29, 2006

Another weekend

I am taking a quick break from my Friday cleaning just to post here for a minute. There isn't much to report from the past week.

Cameron started swimming again 2 weeks ago and so far is doing well. I'm pretty sure he will move to the next level this time. They've had him at level 1 for so long...we actually stopped going because they weren't moving him up. We knew he could do everything they wanted him to do, but they always had the "report card" done before classes were even finished. Now they have a new standard so we shall see.

I really need to mow the lawn today as I haven't mowed it in 2 weeks! The backyard is pretty long. I'm sure I will need to go over it a few times to get it to the length we usually keep it. I wish Michael could mow, but it is too hard for him still. Our backyard has a bit of a slope so it makes it difficult for him to walk straight.

I have my second test tomorrow. I'm not feeling all that confident. I hope I do well. I should be studying right now, but I have LOTS to do in the house. The house hasn't had a GOOD cleaning in awhile so I am doing that today. All I really have left to do is dust and mop. It's 9:15 and I am almost done! I guess I should stop typing and finish cleaning.

I hope your weekend is good. We don't really have anything planned.

No comments: