Saturday, September 16, 2006

New shoes and a COLD day

For some reason I am on a new shoe kick. I bought a pair yesterday and then one today. Like I need anymore shoes, but don't your feet feel happy when you have new pairs? I am thinking I need some cute little tennis shoe type shoes too. I bought the black ones at Target of all places. I never look at shoes there, but for some reason I decided to head over that way. I found the Born clogs at TJMaxx. I've been looking for some Born clogs too! What a find! They were over half off of what I would have bought them for elsewhere!


Is it cold where you live? It's COLD here! I am getting ready to turn on my heater. As I look out my window here I see snow on the mountains with snow clouds hiding most of the tops. There were actually some people snowboarding already. I saw that on the news! CRAZY!! We are a little early on it getting so cold, but it truly is a nice welcoming since I am so tired of the heat. Here is the forcast for the rest of the week.I should be doing some homework while the lectures from last night and today are still fresh in my head, but I am going to do it tomorrow after church. I'm sure Cameron and Michael will be playing video games most of the day anyway. They both bought new ones recently. Cameron just bought his today. He hasn't left his room since we got home. He has been playing with friends too though...not just playing his game.

Have a great week everyone! We are planning on going to the new Children's Museum on Tuesday with Shannon and her children. I hope it isn't TOO busy. The museum just opened today. From what I saw in the paper last week it looks pretty awesome. I think we will probably buy a season pass if we enjoy it.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey girlie! Which TJ Maxx did you find the Born clogs at? I've been totally looking for some decent Born shoes...I love them just can't afford them.
Can't wait till Tuesday, but I totally agree with you about hoping it is not to busy.
Oh BTW it snowed here today. I was on the phone with my mom and told her it was snowing. She couldn't believe it :o)

Kim said...

I like them there shoes girl! Congrats on your steal of a deal! I love Born Clogs! They are so comfortable and will last a long time. Sounds like winter is well on it's way. What happened to fall?

Anonymous said...

AH - I want those clogs~ they are so cute :)

Yes, definately cold here. We've had our heater on since we've come back from California~ WAY colder here than in CA!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Cute shoes!! I love new cute shoes!!! I got a flyer from Famous Footwear and they had some cute clogs in there. Yep, it's definitely cold here!!!