Saturday, September 02, 2006

Need any peaches???


This morning I went outside and picked some fruit from our trees. Under this huge pile of peaches are some nectarines. I love nectarines more than peaches. Last week I picked a bunch of them. This week it is peaches. I think I will be making some peach cobbler tonight! YUM! I need to remember to get some vanilla ice cream to eat with it.

The birds sure loved our fruit this year. I picked a bunch of half eaten fruit off the tree and the ground. They filled my weeding bucket....5 gallon paint pail. The bees are loving them right now too.

Well, off to the mall to exchange something and get some lunch at Olive Garden. YUMMY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I NEED peaches!!! We used to have a peach tree and I sure do miss it!

Anonymous said...

They will not survive a mail trip to Seattle....Hugs Dad

Shannon said...

Those look so yummy!

Michelle Quinno said...

They look delish!! Great photos!