Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's been awhile

Well, I haven't posted in awhile so I suppose today is as good a day as any. There will be a few pictures in this post today.

On Tuesday of last week Cameron and I met up with Shannon and her kids to check out the new Children's Museum. What a fun day was had by all. Shannon was tired from her late night out before and I just kept yawning. Here are some of our pictures:



This is what it looks like right now when you walk in from the garage. I say, what is the point of the shoe rack if the shoes don't make it on there. As you can see I am also to blame for the mess. The Walmart bag contains Cameron's towel and swim trunks from Thursday. Normally the shoe area is pretty clean on Tuesdays, Fridays (I clean on T & F) and the weekend. As you might have guessed I didn't clean on Friday. I will be cleaning this up today. I just hate walking over shoes to get to the laundry room so I kick them out of the way. I need to get better about this spot of my house. The rest of the house looks pretty good.


After church today we will be heading home to watch the Seahawks game at 2:15. I will most likely be reading the paper and finishing up some homework during that time. I also need to start thinking about what we will have for dinner tonight. I picked up the new Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine yesterday and there looks like a pretty easy and yummy Chicken w/Rice recipe in there. Perhaps that is what we will eat tonight. Yum-O! Have you caught the new Rachael Ray tv show yet? If not, you must. I watched 3 episodes yesterday while doing homework. I love it. She sure makes some yummy looking items.

I hope you all have a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun!

Yvonne said...

ditto Celeste! LOL!! She beat me to what I was going to say!

Nicole *Ü* said...

The new museum looks great! We went to the old one the week before they closed it down. Now we need to go check out the new place!

We watched football yesterday too. I think we watched 2 games, so at this point I couln't tell who won what games!! LOL Oh, wait, I remember Chicago won! And I think the Seahawks were creaming the Giants and then the Giants got some spunk into them, but we missed the end of that game, so I never did find out who won!

I was SOOOO excited to see that Rachael Ray is on regular TV, but I haven't had a chance to catch her show yet!! I'll definitely have to catch it. You'll have to share that recipe too if you try it and it's delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Stacy,

My name is Kenna Morgan and I am with Chatterbox. If you could contact me at kenna@chatterboxinc.com that would be awesome! It is regarding your free copy of the Instant Interviews book. (Sorry about the unorthodox contact, I had a hard time finding your email address! Thanks!)

Kenna

Anonymous said...

Nikki ... Stacy's dad here ... we "SeaHawks" beat the Giants 42 to 30.

Stacy said...

As you can tell, my dad is in WA state.