Thursday, September 14, 2006

Costumes and nothing more

Well, as you can tell, Cameron is going to be Superman for Halloween this year. I tried to talk him into being something other than Superman because I figure there might be a bunch of the guy this year. Oh well, he persisted and will be the flashy superhero. Go Superman!

Cameron and I ended up going to the fair on Tuesday. It sure was hot! We got there around 10:30 and left at 3:00. We looked at all the animals and most of the exhibits...then it was time for Cameron to go on rides. We ate lunch, bought a wristband (for unlimited rides...tickets were $.85 for 1 and most rides were 3-5 tickets) and had fun. It was fun to watch Cameron on the rides. However, I was pretty tired and hot. There are hardly any shady areas to sit and still be able to see the children on the rides. By 3:00 I was pretty miserable and begged him to go home. It really wasn't that hard to get him to agree. We got home and I took a nap. I really wanted to do some studying for tomorrows class, but I decided I will just do that tomorrow (Friday). I would like to know what we will be talking about before I get there. I don't think most of the people in class even look at their books until class.

Well, it is almost 10:00 and I am a little tired. I am heading to bed to read a book and probably fall asleep while reading it. I don't know what I am going to start. I just finished reading Prep: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld.

2 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Cameron looks absolutely adorable as Superman!! It sounds like you had fun at the fair. We haven't been since Sydney was a baby and EVERY year we keep saying we're going and then all of a sudden it's almost over!! LOL We *might* make it between now and Sunday!!

heidi larsen said...

you are a great mom. cute superman costume! he must work out a lot! ;)!