Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I know, I am slacking!

I haven't updated in a few days...I know you are looking only to find the same old boring stuff! I have NOTHING to say!

I have just been keeping busy around the house and running errands. Today I went to the school and got the rest of my book stuff, my parking pass and then it hit me...I'm starting school in 1.5 weeks! WHY did I decide to do this?!?!

Cameron brought home his first fundraiser of the year. I really hope it makes enough that they won't have to do many more. He is selling those Entertainment books. If anyone needs one just let me know. You can order one for your area. I'm actually excited about it because I have always wanted to buy one, but never knew anyone selling them. Now I do!

Cameron has his last soccer game of the season Wednesday night. We've decided to take a break for fall and winter from soccer and do swimming. Then we might possibly do some ice skating. I have NO idea why he wants to do it, but I should at least let him try. Heck, the kid can't even roller skate!

I wish I had a picture to share with you, but the only picture that is new on my camera is one of me that Cameron took this morning. Yeah, not pretty!

I leave you with a good night and hopefully some new updates soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe that you will be starting school next week! That is so neat! You will do awesome!! Congrats again! Let us know how your first day goes. :o)

Anonymous said...

Good luck at school!

JoLynn said...

We want to see the picture!!!!

Have fun at school!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting school again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on going back to school!!! Can't wait to hear about your first day!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! The dreaded fund raisers at school! Our school has done a few. Luckily, over the years, they have learned what is and is not successful! Sometimes I tell my kids I'll buy them a $10 prize just so they don't make me feel guilty for NOT buying something in the fund raiser... (just for them to get a dorky pencil top - or whatever they are offering the students)