Saturday, August 26, 2006

I survived!

I had my second day of class this morning. I started last night. I thought it was going to be terrible, but I am NOT the only one that doesn't understand. Actually, I shouldn't say I don't understand. I have all my homework done for the entire week already too! I should probably read the sections to understand how I came up with my answers, but I checked my answers and most all of them are correct. At least all the ones I can check.

I was very afrraid that I was not going to understand my teacher because his name is Ping Yu. For the most part I can understand what he is saying. I think I will do okay in his class. There are many people that aren't understanding what we are talking about and I feel great that for the most part I understand everything. I'm sure it is just going to get harder though.

I have been such a couch potato today. I watched movie after movie today. I watched Pride & Prejudice while doing homework, then I caught up on some shows that I had TIVO'd. It actually felt good to just sit and do nothing. Michael is busy working on his computer so I haven't felt guilty at all. I am going to end the night by reading and watching even more movies. Doesn't that just sound divine? Ok, probably not, but I need it.

Well, off to figure out what to feed everyone before I plop myself down on the couch once again.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is so wonderful you are back at school. More power to ya, girl! It also sounds like you are going to do just fine.
Glad you took a "ME" day. I think we all need those. I'd love to sit around and watch movies all day. It does sound absolutely devine! Enjoy! Oh, and just order a pizza! You can do that from the couch! LOL!

Yvonne said...

Good for you!

I know about having troubles listening to someone that has an accent. I had a French friend and it always took me at least half an hour to be able to understand what he was saying. Meanwhile, I'm nodding and agreeing.....LOL!

Shannon said...

So glad that school went well for you! I'm sure you are going to do awesome!
As for a couch potatoe day, I love those days! And yes you do need them!