Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Clean grout, sore shoulders/neck, official card

Well, I finally took a shower around 1:30 today. I woke up and decided today was the day to clean the tile and grout in the house. I ran to Lowe's after dropping Cameron off at school and bought the supplies. $50 later and I was set! I came home and mowed the front lawn first. Then I went inside and starting moving the stuff out of the dining room so I could work. I started the kitchen scrubbing at 9:20 and was finished with the sealing at 3:15! I decided that I would work on the other rooms some other day. I mean, I have 3 bathrooms, the front entrance, the garage door entrance and the laundry room! Talk about a pain!

I went to pick up Cameron at 3:15 and then we were off to my school! I start on Friday and needed to get my Student ID and find out where I am supposed to show up Friday night. Here is my Oh So Lovely card:I actually am pretty pleased with how the picture turned out. Why can't driver's licenses ever look good? Cameron was pretty cute at the school. While we were waiting in line (which was not long at all) he kept asking who the principal was and if I was good did I get to have a principal visit?! Then we walked to find my building. He kept mentioning how big my school was. When we first arrived I stopped to let someone cross in front of my car. The guy waved and Cameron asked if that was one of my friends. I told him I didn't have any friends at school yet. So, I am all official now!

When we got home I put another layer of sealer on the kitchen/dining area. Then Michael called to tell me that he would be home a little late so I decided to do yet another room in the house. My knees are so bruised! It hurts to kneel on them. I now have a bathmat rolled up. I finished my bathroom and now I am almost done with Cameron's. I will be done for the night and might work on the other areas on Friday or Saturday.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH...my shoulders hurt just thinking about all the work you've done!

Congrats on being official! Do you start today??? GOOD LUCK!

That is stinkin' cute what Cameron said about friends at school...what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

YUCK! That's a lot of work! It probably looks awesome though!

Shannon said...

Hey, your picture looks great! Too bad they don't sell packages of them! :0)

That is too cute about Cam and your friends at school.

I hope you have a great first day!

Michelle Quinno said...

yikes, too much work for me!! :-) Good luck with school!

Kim said...

Dang girl! I gotta a lot of tile here you can do!

Congrats on your OFFICIAL school ID. That is awesome.

I loved Camerons comment about your friends! TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I think you look hot in your school picture!