Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Messes and old times

How can I go from a clean scrapbook room to a messy one so quickly?? I need the cleaning fairy to visit my house! I haven't felt like cleaning and that is SOOO not like me. I did find out that my thyroid function is low so possibly that is why I feel so darn BLAH. I am having it rechecked next month and if it is still low I will be placed on thyroid medication. I really hope it isn't low as I don't want to take medication for the rest of my life.

I was cleaning out the guest closet last week sometime and came across some old school photos and thought I would share them here. The santa one is my friend Cherry and I before a football game. Alot of people always thought we were sisters because we looked so much alike. I didn't see it, but now I do. Even Cameron said something when he saw some pictures of us together.

This homecoming dress was something else. Oh, I can't believe I wore something like that. Michael and his friend Tim sort of picked it out. It must have been half-way decent as Cherry borrowed it the next year I think for her prom.

5 comments:

JoLynn said...

I love those pics! And you do look a lot like your friend. I think everyone had a formal dress they look back on now and say - What was I thinking?

Nicole *Ü* said...

LOL Cute pics!! I would have thought it was your sister too!! Too funny about the prom dress. You gotta scrap that and how Cherry wore it too!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your friend does look like you! I even thought she was a relative since I noticed the picture before I started reading. Cute pictures!

Shannon said...

You two do look alike! That dress is definately a product of the eighties! LOL!

heidi larsen said...

LOVE the dress. when i lose all of my pregnancy weight i was hoping that i could borrow it maybe? ha ha.....hope you feel better soon.