Sunday, August 20, 2006

I had a DATE!!

Michael and I FINALLY went out last night. We have not been out on our own for MONTHS! I decided on Thursday to call a sitter and do something. We finalized our plans yesterday morning and off we were last night. It was so nice to just get out and be alone.

We went to Rodizio Grill in Trolley Square for dinner. The meat was DELISH! It was pretty pricey for the amount that I ate, but it was worth just being there with Michael. After dinner we had some time to kill before heading to our next place so we just walked around the stores. Our next location was Wiseguys Comedy club. We had such a good time there. What cheap entertainment too. It only cost us $10 to get in! Cheaper than a movie and much more funny!! I think we will go there more often.

After that we just came home. We were home by 10. It was tons of fun and I can't wait to do it again!

Today we aren't doing much of anything. I really need to pull some weeds that are taking over the back flower gardens. I did some of it the other day, but my yardwaste container got too full. The yard also needs mowing, but I think I will wait until Thursday to tackle that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and Michael had a great date! We like to go to Rodizio too! Have fun with the yardword...ick! LOL! Actually, I don't mind it too much, just not when it's so stinkin' hot!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time! I've heard Rodizzio Grill is really good but I have never been there. I heard it's great for Carnivores! LOL! Wiseguys sounds like a blast too. My hubby and I went to a similar show a few years ago and LOVED it! I just can't remember the name of it, but I remember the comics being so dang funny!

heidi larsen said...

good for you! you were definitely due for a date! i don't know why life has to get so crazy and busy that you sometimes skip the little things that are actually really important!

Anonymous said...

It's so great to get out on a date with your husband! I think it's really important to spend alone time as a couple :) Glad that you two had a wonderful night.